Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lunch With A Friend FOTD

     I can't believe I am uploading another one of these already but why not?! I met a friend who I haven't seen in a while for lunch this afternoon and it was so much fun catching up. I decided to wear a more natural look with a bolder lip which is my usual go to daytime makeup. I used a lot of products so I apologize in advance... Who knew going natural could be so much work?!

Face:
-CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in 150 Buff
-Clinque Advanced Concealer in 01 Matte Light
-Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (under eyes)
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
-ELF Shimmer Palette (highlight for cheek bones, center of nose, and cupids bow)
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
-Milani Baked Blush in 01 Dolce Pink

Eyebrows:
-Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
-ELF Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Light

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Original Primer Potion
-Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13 (eyeshadow base)
- Too Faced Glamor To Go Catwalk Collection Shimmery Taupe shade (bottom right corner in palette: outer 2/3 of lid) *Photo Below*
-MAC Omega (crease)
-Too Faced Glamor To Go Catwalk Collection Taupe Brown shades mixed together (first and third color in top row: lower lash line) *Photo Below*
-Urban Decay Naked Palette Creep and Darkhorse (mixed together for liner and applied with angled brush)
-CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Lips:
-Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
-Maybelline Color Whisper Lip Color in Who Wore It Red-er



     I received this palette from Sephora years ago when I reached 500 points. It also came with a sample size of their shadow insurance primer and mascara. I have recently pulled it out and have been loving the shadows. Unfortunately, they aren't named and I realized that after using it for this blog post. Even though it made things a lot more complicated I liked the final result!

     So, that was my overall "face of the day" for this cold and overcast Thursday. Maybe I was feeling a natural, simple look today because I was secretly wanting it to be summer!


Hope everyone is having a great day!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment