Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lazy Sunday FOTD

     Today will consist of family and a lot of food! Every Sunday my family and I head to lunch and the grocery store. After that we head over to my Nana's house around five to spend a few hours with my grandparents and cousins. It's a day that I always look forward to and it's a great start to the week. Today I wanted to break out some of the makeup that I had forgotten about and even some I had never used before! I love doing these posts because it forces me to switch up my daily makeup and keeps me away from just applying some simple mascara. Without further ado here is my face of the day...





Face:
-CevaVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
-CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 805
-Clinque Advanced Concealer in 01 Matte Light
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
-Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Light Bronzer
-ELF Blush in Candid Coral

Eyebrows:
-Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
-ELF Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Light

Eyes:
-Wet N Wild Take on the Day Primer
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment Brow Bone color (lid)
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment Eyelid Color (crease)
-Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment Crease Color (outer V)
-Eyeko London Skinny Mini Black Liquid Eyeliner
-Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Black Mascara (upper lashes)
-L'Oreal Voluminous Original Black Brown Mascara (lower lashes)

Lips:
-L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Blushing Sequin

* Later in the day I switched my lip color to Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Muse*
Which lip option do you prefer?

     It ended up being a wonderful day and I couldn't be happier. Right now I am watching the Academy Awards- I've been looking forward to them all day! The Amazing Race was also on tonight so it was hard choosing what to watch first.

Here's to a great week!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment