Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dinner Date FOTN

     I am so excited for my first "face of the night" aka FOTN post! My boyfriend Jerome and I headed out to one of our favorite places tonight... Red Robin! I rarely get a chance to sit down, relax, and play with my makeup. Since I had about an hour and a half before I needed to leave I decided to go to town! I used a lot of new makeup and wanted to share what I came up with...

Face:
-Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 805
-Clinque Advanced Concealer in 01 Matte Light
-MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
-Mary Kay Blush in Shy Blush

Eyebrows:
-Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette
-ELF Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Light

Eyes:
-Wet N Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
-MAC Paint Pot in Chilled on Ice (lid)
-MAC All That Glitters (lid)
-MAC Satin Taupe (crease)
-MAC Omega (blending color)
-CoverGirl Shimmering Sands (highlight)
-Maybelline Line Stiletto
-Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

Lips:
-MAC Ronnie Red


 We had a great night- I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Can't wait to do it again!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment