Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daytime Smokey Eye FOTD and OOTD

     Hello everyone! How are you liking this time change? I am definitely not used to it yet! Today is a pretty chill day filled with running errands and seeing family- just like every other Sunday! I wasn't planning on making this look into a blog post but I really liked the way it turned out and wanted to keep track of what I used. The look is slightly darker in person and makes my blue eyes pop!



Face:
-CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
-Wet N Wild Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer (under eyes and around mouth filling in fine lines)
-Clinque Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup in 01 Fresh Alabaster
-Clinque Advanced Concealer in 01 Matte Light
-Bare Minerals Concealer in Summer Bisque (under eyes)
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
-Physicians Formula Glow-Boosting Bronze Booster Deluxe Edition
-ELF Blush in Candid Coral

Eyebrows:
-Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown

Eyes:
-Wet N Wild Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay NAKED Palette 
-Virgin (all over lid, brow bone, and inner corner)
-Hustle (on outer 2/3 of lid, crease, and lower lash line)
-Darkhorse (lightly in crease and outer v)
-Maybelline Line Stiletto Black Liquid Liner (slight wing)
-Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Black Mascara

Lips:
-MAC Lipstick in Lustering

     As for my outfit I broke out my American Eagle jeans and wore this adorable GAP sweater that I included in my recent Clothing and Makeup Haul. I threw on my Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoes which are one of my favorites and wore my hair down and natural!
Love, Lacey

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! How do you like the Clinique makeup? That's a brand on my list because I haven't really used anything from there since high school...err 12 years ago. I'm old! Love the outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie, thank you! I tend to really like the Clinque products that I have. I don't have very many but their advanced concealer is my holy grail product! I used to love this foundation, stopped using it for a few months, then just went back to it recently. The coverage is nice but it settles into fine lines pretty easily. I've tried a few skincare products but haven't been too impressed. I do want to try more things from them in the future though! Especially some of their other foundation formulas. :)

      Delete
  2. that sweater is so cute omg i want it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete