Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day to Night FOTD

     So this past Saturday was Jerome and I's 5 year anniversary! I can not believe that I've spent that many years with my best friend, it makes me feel so old! He worked that morning so I ran out with my parents for lunch and to do a little running around. I decided to do very minimal makeup because I knew that I'd be playing it up that night. Around 7pm he came over and we went to dinner. I decided to do a moderately smokey eye with false lashes and bold lips (who knew?!). I really liked the way it came out and thought I would share...

                                            DAY                                                       NIGHT

Day Look:

Face:
-CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
-Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer (from February's Birchbox)
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in 150 Buff
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
-Bare Minerals Concealer in Summer Bisque
-Physicians Formula Glow-Boosting Bronze Booster Deluxe Edition
-theBalm Blush in Hot Mama!
-Elf Shimmer Palette (tan shade: highlight on cheekbones, bridge of nose, and cupids bow)

Eyebrows:
-Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown 

Eyes:
-Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13
-MAC Satin Taupe (crease)
-Busted shade from NAKED 2 foiled and applied with Sigma E65 (liner)
-CoverGirl Clump Crusher Black Mascara (upper lashes)
-L'Oreal Voluminous Original Black Brown Mascara (lower lashes)

Lips:
-Lancome Color Design Cream Lipstick in Love it!
Night Look:

*I applied all that follows on top of my day makeup*
Face:
-Touched up Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in 150 Buff
-Clinque Advanced Concealer in 01 Matte Light
-Touched up Physicians Formula Glow-Boosting Bronze Booster Deluxe Edition
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (contour)
-Wet N Wild Blush in Heather Silk
-ELF Blush in Candid Coral

Eyebrows:
-Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown from earlier

Eyes:
LORAC Oh La La Vanilla Palette from Holiday Eye Candy Set
-Highlight shade (inner corner and browbone)
-Shimmery caramel shade (lid)
-Warm brown shade (crease)
-Darkest brown shade (outer v and lower lash line)
-Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Black Eyeliner (upper lash line)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (water line)
-Ardell Fashion Lashes in 110 Black
-Touched up CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Lips:
Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lipstick in Pastille Rosebud

     I never get to wear heavy makeup so I decided to seize the opportunity of our anniversary! I can't remember the last time that I put liner on my water line but actually loved how it turned out with this look! I feel as though on a daily basis black liner on my lower lash line closes in my eyes and looks to dramatic but that's just my personal opinion. I also originally applied Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Palomino but then switched to this rose shade before leaving.

     As for hair I just curled my natural waves with my Remington Pearl Ceramic Ultimate 1/2in-1in Curling Wand (which I LOVE) and pulled my bangs back in a small french twist right above my ear. I wore a simple blue ombre sweater from Saks Fifth Avenue that was a Christmas present from my Nana, along with my J. Crew Pixi Pants, and Tori Burch Classic Reva Ballet Black/Silver Flats.

     It was a great night that I'll never forget! We even stopped somewhere and had dessert BEFORE heading out to one of our favorite places, Olive Garden. When ever we go out it's a night full of sarcastic jokes and laughter. I couldn't ask for anything more. I love you Jerome!


I'll leave you with this picture of our delicious chocolate cake!
Have a great day! :)
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment