Sunday, March 31, 2013

2013 Easter Sunday FOTD & OOTD

     Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday, I sure did. Today was a very busy day filled with making deviled eggs, seeing family, Easter egg hunting, and celebrating my 21st birthday! I thought it would be really fun to show you my Easter Sunday attire and makeup look. I chose to do a neutral eye, classic liner, and a bright lip but reached for some shades I don't use very often. Here is how it turned out...

FOTD


Face:
-Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer
-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
-Clinque Advanced Concealer in 01 Matte Light
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
-Benefit Hoola Bronzer (contour)
-Mary Kay Blush in Shy Blush

Eyebrows:
-Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette

Eyes:
-Wet N Wild Take on the Day Primer
Urban Decay Shadows: Naked and Naked II Palette
-Foxy (lid to brow)
-Naked (lid)
-Suspect (outer 2/3's of lid)
-YDK (outer v and crease)
-Busted (used to darken outer v)
-Buck (placed on top edge of Busted to soften and warm up look)
-Booty Call (inner corner, inner lash line, brow bone)
-Hustle (lower outer 2/3's of lash line: softened with q-tip)
-Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Black Eyeliner
-Used my Tarte Eyelash Curler to curl lashes
-Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Black Mascara (upper lashes)
-L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Black Brown

 Lips:
Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color in Flamingo Flower

OOTD
This H&M dress was perfect for today. It complemented my figure while being classy and girly. I kept my accessories to a minimum and stuck to gold accents. My hair was curled with my Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic 1/2"-1" Curling Wand and brushed out with my tangle teezer.

This photo shows the detail of my dress. I LOVED the cap sleeves!

I applied these Essie nail strips in Oh My Gold! last night and am really impressed! They have lasted the entire day and were super simple to apply. I will definitely be purchasing them again!

This is the one piece of jewelry that I wear everyday. Jerome got it for me a couple Christmas's after we began dating and I love how it goes with everything!

I recently purchased this bracelet from a local consignment shop called Snooty Fox. I love the neutral colors and gold detail.

These were also purchased from the same consignment shop. How could I pass them up?! Black, gold, and bows... they just screamed my name!

Believe it or not I found these Liz Claiborne flats at Goodwill! I love going there every once in a while when I have some extra time. I have found some great staple clothing items while shopping there and you can never beat the price!

     So that was what I wore to my Nana's house this Easter and I loved it! I got tons of compliments and loved the simplicity of the entire look. I am currently in the process of creating a more personal blog to share photos of my family and friends during fun days like this. Please let me know if you like this idea! I will be posting less frequently over there but I think that it's going to be a great way to document some of the more interesting days of my life and the memories to go along with them. 

Once again Happy Easter!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment