Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Camera Update + Sephora Haul

     Hello once again everyone- I am here to bring you another video! Over the weekend I got a little impulsive and went to Best Buy to invest in a new, better quality camera. Thanks to Jeff, I settled on the Canon EOS Rebel T3i and boy am I glad I did! Please bear with me because I am not used to the settings at all yet but I will be getting better, I promise! I had to immediately film a video and I am thrilled with the quality.

     As I will mention in the video, a Sephora just opened up about 15 minutes away from me. I had some products that I purchased on the same day as the camera and thought that a haul would be fitting. I wanted to include some extra info over here including some still shots as well as the prices. So here it is!





Cover FX Cream Concealer in N X-Light ($27.00)





NARS Blush (Highlighter) in Albatross ($29.00)





Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Amelia ($22.00)

-Right photo: Showing how much product you get. Not very much!


-Compared to Revlon's drugstore product.
-Sweet Tart is a tiny bit more pink and opaque but I would feel safe calling this a dupe because the shades of pink are very similar.

BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation in Porcelain (free sample: full size is $42.00)







Personalized Note from MUG!

I hope you found what I included in this supplemental post helpful! If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions please leave them down below!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment