Friday, May 3, 2013

April 2013 Favorites

     Another month has bit the dust but I must say that it was a great four weeks! I turned 21, celebrated a lot of family birthdays, have been enjoying the nicer weather, and been hanging out with friends left and right! I have a lot of great products to show you this month so without further ado let's get started...



Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in 200 Flushed ($12.99):



Flower Beauty Creme Blush in Win Some, Rouge Some ($7.98):




Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 10 Pink Frosting ($7.99):



Swatches of all three cream blushes in the order shown
Revlon, Flower, and Maybelline




Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette ($21.00):
-Unfortunately this product broke after filming! For some reason the pencil side wouldn't come up anymore by twisting... So I will be exchanging it for a new over the weekend.





Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose ($12.00)






Hope everyone had a wonderful April and here's to next month!
Love, Lacey

7 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the Korres lipbutter in wild rose too! Such a gorgeous scent! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I totally forgot to mention that- It does smell amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. you are so cute. have you tried any other products by flower? how do you like them? i'm by walmart and may be stopping in haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey! I actually have about 4 products from Flower and have been meaning to do a video using them in a full look! Would you be interested?! :)
      Also meant to say that the ones I do have I really like!!

      Delete
    3. YES PLEASE DO!!!! I don't want to buy stuff blind, and i trust your reviews :):) please do!!

      Delete
    4. Okay perfect! I'll try to have it up sometime next week! :)

      Delete