Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The "What's in my Purse" Tag: Marc Jacobs Edition


     Can you tell that I enjoy doing tag posts! I just feel like they bring a sense of personality and fun to this blog because you can see some more personal things that wouldn't come out in a regular review or comparison. This tag has been floating around the blog and YouTube beauty community for quite sometime but I never thought that I could encompass everything this tag had to offer with a simple (yet long I'm sure) post about it. When I started doing videos just a short time ago, this video was at the top of my to-do list! I hope you enjoy watching and find this video as funny as I did!


Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and like my Facebook page (here) for future updates!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment