Saturday, June 1, 2013

Collective Haul: Clothing, Makeup, Shoes and More!

     I am really excited to be bringing you guys another video. I was SO undeceive on what video to film for you and noticed that some new things had been piling up! I love the way that this video turned out and hope you do as well! Please let me know if you find it helpful to have the prices of all of the products listed because if so I will do that in the future!


     I have also been wanting to get back into doing my in-depth comparisons and reviews here on LoveLaceyBeauty but have been so obsessed with filming videos after getting my new camera. Would all of you rather see a video format of those old posts or do you want me to stick to saving those for my blog only?! I am finding it so hard to find a happy medium and need your help on deciding! Please be honest and let me know what you think below! 

Have a great day!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment