Sunday, June 2, 2013

May 2013 Favorites!

     Here are my favorite products for the month of May! I have really been trying a lot of new things and love the variety that I was able to show you this month. Enjoy!



Products Featured:
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla ($28.00)
Beauty Blender ($19.95)
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream (Full Size is $34.00)

Honorable Mentions:
Tangle Teezer ($12.99)
*DO NOT get this in your hair! Since filming I took another bath where I soaked my hair in the water as well. It was a fiasco! Even after washing my hair more than 5 times with a clarifying shampoo (horrible I know) I still felt residue and will be taking another shower tonight to get the remainder out.*
The Body Shop Body Butter in Moringa ($20.00)

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment