Thursday, June 13, 2013

My First YouTube Competition!

     ATTENTION EVERYONE! Please check out the official trailer to the new YouTube competition that I am competing in! Beginning next Sunday I will be needing your votes to push me farther through the contest. More information will be included in the video Sunday so please join me in this wonderful journey! xox


     This video was made by Jen aka Jenluvsreviews on YouTube. She created this contest and will be the host beginning Sunday! I figured that it would be a good idea to post her video to my channel to give everyone a short little introduction to what this contest is about. I hope you enjoy the video that I have coming up this weekend- I'll give you a little hint... It's my first DIY! :D

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment