Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Middle School Makeup Look: Pretty and Polished!

     Hello everyone! I am so happy and excited to be sharing this video with you tonight. Delilah aka Lilah is 10 years old and will be going into 5th grade next year. We had a girls day to celebrate the end of the school year and had some time to spare! She thought it would be fun for me to do her makeup so I had to film it! I wanted to do a fun, young, summer look on her and loved how it turned out. All the products that I used are listed in the description box of the video if you are interested. 

     I obviously do not think that this makeup look should be a go-to everyday routine for someone her age. I included some extra steps such as the moisturizer/primer, foundation and lip liner for the sake of the video as well as to make it extra special for her! If she wanted to add some simple shadow and bright liner for picture day or a dance I think that would totally be age appropriate and fun! I hope you enjoy this video and please let me know what you think below!


Have a wonderful day!
Please like my Facebook page (here) for more beauty/video updates!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment