Friday, June 7, 2013

No Mirror Makeup Challenge: Classic Summer Look

     I know that I am a huge fan of funny, tag videos! There is just something about them that crack me up every time! One of my favorites recently has been the no mirror makeup challenge so I decided to give it a go! I hope you enjoy and please let me know how I did. :)


Here are the products that I used:

CeraVe AM Moisturizing Lotion
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc (Light 2)
Beauty Blender
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Vanilla (Light 2)
BECCA Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in Porcelain
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface
Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Brunette
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13
NARS Blush in Albatross (Highlight)
Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 5 Fuchsia in Excess

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Also, please like my Facebook page (here) to be notified about new videos first!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment