Thursday, September 19, 2013

Full Coverage Foundation Look: A Natural Look Perfect for Every Day!

     Hello Everyone! I am stopping by my good ol' blog to post some pictures regarding my most recent video. In this video I do a look featuring a full coverage and long lasting foundation, plus a very simple and easy look that could be worn ANYWHERE!


     So, if you just took a look- THANK YOU! Being a part of the Best in Beauty Competition was such a fun experience and I am so glad that I entered and competed! For those of you that took the time to vote, this is how I am showing my thanks. From day 1, no matter if I won the competition or was the first to be eliminated I swore to myself that I would give my entire prize away and that is exactly what I am doing! So, here are a few detailed photos of the prize in question- The Urban Decay Shadow Box Ammo Palette. If you'd like to enter, make sure to refer to the description box of the video!
*Only comments under that video will count*





     There you have it- look at those awesome colors! Good luck to each and every one of you and thanks again. You guys mean the world to me!

Love, Lacey

2 comments: