Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers: In Depth-Review

     Hello Everyone! Thanks to you I have made it to round 3 of The Best In Beauty Competition! This weeks theme was to review something you love so I decided to use this opportunity to finally do my review of the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers. Let me know what you think of video reviews vs. just doing them on my blog. I have had some say that the video is just way too long for one product which I do understand but you know me- I want to include every detail! Please enjoy my review, how I apply them, and how all the shades look on. Have a great day!


What shade do I need to try next?
What do you think of this new lip product?
Love, Lacey

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Some of my favorite lippies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are definitely becoming one of my favorites as well! :)

    ReplyDelete