Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Every Day Hair Routine + How To Vote (Picture Instructions)

     Hello everyone! Welcome to my second post/ video dedicated to The Best In Beauty Competition hosted by Jen from Jenluvsreviews. Since this week's theme was DIY's/Tutorial's I was a little unsure of what video to do! Since I had already done a DIY for the first round I wanted to bring you a video that was a little more personal. Thanks to a wonderful subscriber I got the idea to film "My Every Day Hair Routine" for you! I hope you find this video helpful and please leave any questions you have down below!


     I am a HUGE fan of no heat hairstyles and I have found it hard in the past to use some of them on my naturally curly hair. Over the last year or so I have been able to switch up some very popular no heat hairstyles to suit my curly hair! If you are interested in a video showing you the 3-4 unconventional ways I have found to tame my curls overnight, I'd be more than happy to show you!

     Also voting for this video ends this Thursday (7-4-13) at 11:59 PM! I know it may take a few minutes out of your day to head on over to vote but I promise I will make it up to you! When the  competition is all said and done I will give back to you through a giveaway on my YouTube channel AND blog! So please head on over to vote because the further I make it- the bigger the prize! 

If you are unfamiliar with how to vote, here is how!



Step #1: Go to YouTube.com and click the little Sign In box in the upper right hand corner!



Step #2: Sign into your account! *This is where you would create an account if you don't already have one by clicking the reddish-orange box in the upper right hand corner and following the directions!*


Step #2: Watch the video at the beginning of this post and click the "VOTE HERE" annotation OR visit this link: http://youtu.be/jPA6wSJiKlY



Step #3: Once you are at Jen's video you want to scroll down a bit until you see the comment area.


Step #4: Find the box right under where it says " All Comments" and you should see a place to type. Click inside that box!



Step #5: Next, you want to type out your comment- It must include my name or username (Lacey/ Laceykeith) for the vote to count! You can say anything you would like then just click post!

THANKS FOR VOTING!
*If you are in need of a post dedicated to making a new YouTube account please leave a comment down below!*
Also do you like my new header? Let me know what you think!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment