Thursday, June 5, 2014

The 'What's On My iPhone' Tag + My Favorite Social Media Accounts!

Hi lovelies! Sorry it's been a few weeks since the last time I blogged! I've recently had a lot on my plate keeping up with my YouTube videos, painting my room, and taking Bogey to puppy class. Luckily, things are settling down now and I've been overwhelmed with ideas so stay tuned for more posts especially on Sunday afternoons!

As for today's topic I'll be showing you what I keep on my beloved iPhone! I am a very nosy person and find myself watching these videos all the time so after a few of you requested it I couldn't resist. Caution: This video is almost 15 minutes long! I was feeling super chatty and was really excited about my background change. I'd love if you still gave it a look though because I talk about some really cool apps that I couldn't live without!


As I was editing the video I realized how much I have fallen in love with social media. It's how I get my videos (and posts) out to the beauty community, stay up to date on issues, and get to talk to you guys! So, since I talk about so many platforms in this video I thought it was only fitting to share some of my favorite accounts with you! Here's the run down...

Instagram
Recently, my Instagram has been getting a lot of attention and I couldn't be more excited! I adore sharing my thoughts and opinions in simple, straight to the point first impressions and reviews. What I didn't realize right off the bat was that there were so many great beauty accounts that contain beautiful photos, looks, and swatches. I love me a good beauty account but I also love personal photos too. Here are my favorites beauty and non beauty included.

1. TheVanityDiary
2. CarahAmelie
3. Emxbeautydiaryx
4. Weloveswatches
5. Lisasbeautymark 
6. KSKYBeauty

YouTube
I think we all know that this category could get a little out of control if I let it! I mean heck, there are so many wonderful people who inspired me to start my channel but here are a select few I especially love watching.

1. EmilyNoel83 (also her BBExpress channel)
4. Grav3yardgirl (esp. her 'Does This Thing Really Work' videos)

Vine
I don't think I could love this app more than I do right now. To see it go from 0-100 in a matter of months was truly mind boggling but also inspiring! From cover songs to comedy sketches in an extremely short 6 seconds you'd be amazed with what these people can pull off. Here are the Viners that I have to catch up on every night before bed.

1. Sara Hopkins
2. Katie Ryan (Ava)
3. Rajiv Dhall
4. Madison Lawrence
5. Marcus Perez
6. Thomas Sanders
7. EvanIncredible
8. Kurtis Conner
9. Arielle Vandenberg
10. Carly Incontro

I hope you enjoyed today's video and post! 
                                     Do you follow any of these wonderful people already?
If not, please check them out and tell them I sent you!

Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment