Sunday, June 8, 2014

My All Time Favorite Product for Fine Hair

Hi lovelies! This post in particular is one that I have wanted to do ever since I started blogging. Being the beauty lover I am you better believe I have tons of holy grail products and this is the one that started it all.

Back in my early years of high school I came across the 'new' Sunsilk line at my local grocery store. I can't remember why I gravitated towards this product but thank goodness I did because I can't picture my life without it. The Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme has become my most used product EVER and for good reason.

Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme
Price: $24.41 on Amazon (link here)
Size: 7 oz.
Marketed As: "Put those messy, bothersome hairs back in their place with Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme with Nutri-Keratin. It's not a conditioner, not a gel- it combines the best of both. So it tames unruly flyways for softer, more manageable hair that flows together".
Directions: "It's easy- just smooth 1 or 2 dollops through damp hair and style as usual. If needed, re-apply on dry hair for extra TLC during the day".



First of all this stuff smells INCREDIBLE! I use it every now and then after getting out of the shower to help make my hair 100% manageable and unbelievably soft. The only reason I don't use this every single day is because I am rationing it haha. It is super hard to come by now that Sunsilk has been put on the back burner which is one of the only down sides and a huge bummer!

I have pretty thin, naturally curly hair and I like it to be as soft as can be. I've noticed that when I apply this my hair feels instantly smoother and once I air dry OR blow dry it's completely frizz free and easy to work with. Since it makes the hair so soft it does exactly what it says it will do by smoothing all the flyways and making it flow together flawlessly. It by no means makes my hair greasy which can be an issue with other products and I use about a nickel size amount on my medium length hair.


Out of the entire arsenal of products I have blown through in the past 5-7 years this has always remained my constant favorite and no matter how hard it is to find I promise you I will track it down! Thankfully a bottle will last you forever and I believe I've only repurchased once in that time frame leaving me with about 1/4 of the bottle left.

PLEASE let me know if any stores near you sell this brand because I am looking to try the other Hydra TLC products as well (esp. the shampoo and conditioner) to see if they live up to this wonderful item.

What is your favorite hair product that you can't life without?
Love, Lacey

2 comments:

  1. I am going to look this up. Ever since my formerly curly/wavy hair turned straight I have been using a curling iron and my ends are definitely showing the signs of it. Once I cut off the damage hopefully daily use of this will help prevent future fried ends and breakage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! If you end up getting it please let me know how you like it! XOX

      Delete