Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Favorite MAC Lipstick + Personal Update

Hi lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you a very simple and casual post telling you all about my favorite MAC lipstick. I had only purchased 1 or 2 things from MAC up until the beginning of last year but for some reason that all changed as the months progressed in 2013.

I remember it like it was yesterday... I was dragging Jerome through a local mall on the night I decided to break down and buy my very first lipstick from this popular brand. I tried on soooo many shades that my lips were completely stained but I ultimately ended up choosing the one I am sharing with you today! How funny is that?! My first MAC lipstick has ended up being my favorite out of about 10 others that I now own and I recommend it every single chance I get. I know the anticipation is killing you so here it is!




For me, this shade is perfect. It's bright without being too overwhelming and can be paired with almost anything! It's a very natural pink with slight coral undertones that has lovely shine due to the lustre formula. It glides on effortlessly and color is definitely buildable!


Out of all my lipsticks (yes, ALL) I can honestly say that I have used this one the most- I only have about half left! I will definitely need to repurchase before the start of spring and summer because this is going to pair perfectly with sun kissed skin!

Personal Update:
While I have you here I also wanted to update you on a few things coming up this week. Jerome and I are leaving on a little trip to Chicago this Wednesday and we are staying through Saturday. I am so excited but wanted to say sorry in advance if I go a little MIA from social media, my blog, or YouTube channel! I plan on keeping up with everything and will be uploading a new video on Thursday but I want to make sure to really enjoy this time that I will be spending with Jerome! :) As a bonus though I plan to vlog a bit while there to document everything so make sure to subscribe to my personal channel (here) to not miss that video once we get back! 

I hope you enjoyed this short little post and if you have any questions about this particular shade or formula please leave it in a comment below!

What is your favorite MAC lipstick?
Love, Lacey

48 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade! I have no MAC lipsticks but may treat myself to this one! Thanks for the recommendation! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I definitely don't think you'd be disappointed if you got it! It's great!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this lipstick! It's such a beautiful shade and looks good on you, lovely post :) xx

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this and it looks great on you :) x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look so pretty on you! I don't have that shade in my kit. May invest as looks a great 'bride' colour...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you totally should! It would be perfect because I swear it'll look great on everyone! :)

      Delete
  5. That photo of you is gorgeous!! I'm still yet to own a MAC lipstick, this shade looks lovely :)

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lauren! I think you should do what I did and pick this one up as your first one! :D

      Delete
  6. This colour is beautiful on you. It's on my (very long!) list of MAC lipsticks that I want, but after reading this post, I think it might just have to be my next splurge! :

    http://www.filthypaws-and-silkydrawers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh this is a beautiful shade! I love pink nouveau by Mac, such an easy shade to wear xox

    Kirsty : Tartan Bones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! I'll have to check that one out! Thanks Kirsty! XOX

      Delete
  8. ohhhhh MAC! This is such a pretty shade. I have Ruby Woo which is a bright red and I love it! :)

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I've tried on Ruby Woo before and it is really pretty! :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. It's such a lovely shade on you, you have a beautiful smile. :)

    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shade is gorgeous, like you said, bright but not too much. Looks really lovely :) Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup is lovely! Love this colour! I don't own any MAC lipsticks but I hope to get some soon :) xx

    http://katie-champagneandthestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! It took me so long to get into MAC (especially their lipsticks) but I was instantly addicted! XOX

      Delete
  12. This looks like such a lovely shade, it really suits you! I only own one Mac lipstick (shocking I know) but I love it. It's called See Sheer and it's such a pretty shade :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- it really is! I also have See Sheer thanks to CarahAmelie03's recommendation! I love it for the summer months. So pretty!

      Delete
  13. This colour is lush, gotta love a MAC lippy! You are so stunning I'm sure you'd make any lipstick look great!
    Just discovered your blog today and I love it, such a pretty blog design! You have a new follower :)

    www.accordingtoellie.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you Ellie! My blog has definitely been a work in progress so I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  14. I have just added MAC Lustering to my MAC lipstick wishlist. My first MAC lipstick was Chatter Box. I also love your blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to know more you can check it out here: http://bethandbeauty.com/2014/03/beth-and-beaut…liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lipstick really suits you, might have to check it out myself lol!
    Hannah :) x

    http://lovelifeandmakeup.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous colour, and it looks perfect on you!
    Lots of love,
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colour and it looks lovely on you!
    http://peachesand-cream.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow it's such a pretty colour! I recently picked up Odyssey and love it!
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I'll have to check Odyssey out! I don't think I've ever tried that one! :)

      Delete
  19. This is gorgeous! Looks like the perfect daytime colour for Spring

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous colour! You look stunning xxx

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely colour, you look gorgeous! x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous colour, it suits you so well! I love natural colours like this that really add a nice colour to brighten up the face, I feel they really make a difference!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I love it Kathryn! You totally hit the nail on the head! :D

      Delete
  23. Such a beautiful shade, and I really hope you're having the best time in Chicago! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! We ended up having a great time! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  24. This shade looks so gorgeous on you! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete