Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bulky Fall Scarf DIY: Arm Knitting Tutorial

     Hello Everyone! I posted this video on my YouTube channel today but LOVED this one so much I wanted to include it on my blog as well. Thanks to Allison for posting this idea on her Facebook recently because I have been knitting like crazy and have since created three of these scarves.

     My video covers what you will need (the supplies cost anywhere from $10-15), the actual tutorial, and some tips and tricks that I have found along the way. I hope you give this DIY a try because they are simple, yet create an inexpensive and thoughtful gift for this time of year. Please make sure to let me know if you create one of these scarves by leaving me a photo on any of my social medias! Now, onto the video...


     So, what do you think? Pretty easy huh?! Now you can create that scarf you have been looking for to pair with leggings, a comfy sweater, and riding boots for fall.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Love, Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment